Vacations are for making memories, and beach vacations are the perfect excuse to immortalize those memories with pictures. You could be admiring a beautiful sunset, looking good in a selfie, admiring some marine life on the shores, capturing a moment with a loved one or taking photos of your kids playing in the sand.
Coming up with the perfect caption for those moments can be difficult, so why not keep it light with some catchy beach puns.
Puns in the Sun
- Suns out, buns out
- Bright-eyed and sun-fried
- What’s hotter than the mid-day sun?… Me.
- Walking on sunshine is great, but have you ever tried laying in it?
- You are my sunshine – my only sunshine.
- Hot like the sun, cool like the shade.
- I don’t want to make waves. I just want to swim in them.
- Tis the Sea-sun
- Out of office and out to sea.
- Be brave. Ride a wave.
- The tide never lied.
- High or low, we just go with the flow.
- You’d have to sea it to believe it.
- Learning the motion of the ocean and the way of the waves.
- Salt in the air, breeze in my hair, & living without a care.
- Trading chores for shores
- You can’t take a bored walk on a boardwalk. There’s too much to sea.
- Here’s a toast to the coast!
- Life’s a beach and ship happens.
- Salty like the sea and the rim of my margarita glass.
- Playing on la playa.
- Throwing shade and sitting in the sun.
- Been that beach. Still that beach. Will forever be that beach.
Sand for the Soul
- Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream… and another drink.
- The sands of time often get lost at the beach.
- Not to brag, but my sandcastle has beach front views.
- Fine and sandy.
- Sand in my crack and never coming back.
- Toes in the sand, drink in my hand.
- You and me – we’re the sand and the sea.
Seashells by the Seashore
- How do you make it rain at the beach? Throw sand dollars.
- The beachcomber’s motto: Seek and ye shell find.
- What the shell?!
Under the Sea Creatures
- I went to the beach, and all I got was crabs.
- O-fish-ally out of office.
- There are plenty of fish in the sea, but all you need is me.
- You’ve gotta be squidding me…
- Lobst-her? I hardly know her!
- WWJD – What would Jaws do?
- Whale, this is what it look like…
- The world is your oyster, just don’t clam up and keep it shrimp-le.
- If you fall down, you just have to get back on the sea-horse
- How does an octopus make you laugh? With its ten-tickles.
Boat-Loads of Fun
- Anchors down, bottoms up!
- Dock around the clock!
- Show me what you’ve yacht. Really sail yourself to me.
- Sailors know how to tide their knots.
- I don’t give a ship.
- All hands on deck for a good time!
You may also like: