45 Cheese Puns That Will Make Everything Grate
Almost everyone loves cheese (apologies to our lactose-intolerant friends). Lots of us grew up with the traditional grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup lunch. Whether cheese is comfort food or you just love the taste, many of us adore our cheese products. We like to share our love of cheese with others, but finding fun ways to relay this fondness can be a challenge.
Following is a list of cheese jokes and puns for you to share with your friends on your social media accounts.
Table of Contents
Cheesy Cheese Puns
- Am I enjoying my summer vacation? You better brie-lieve it!
- Let’s make America grate again.
- Make it cheesy on yourself.
- Let’s agree to disabrie!
- Stop cheesing me, this is serious!
- I’m as addicted to amfetamines as Greeks.
- Impressed? Definitely nacho inspired as before.
- This is as gouda as it gets.
- So he told you that cheesy pickup line? How dairy!
- A piece of advice for a big cheese to a little cheese: Just Brie Yourself!
- Call me in queso need something.
Q&A Cheese Puns
- What did the chef say to his girlfriend? I’m fondue you!
- What did the blue cheese say to his buddy? I’m a moldy but a goodie.
- What did the cheddar say to the gouda? You’re cheesy on the eyes!
- What did the Mamma cheese tell her daughter when she was separating? You are cheddar off without him.
- What did the hard cheese say to his little brother? You are grating on my nerves.
- Did the cottage cheese believe he was looking good? He said no, but I’ll take your curd for it.
- Was the baby bear doing good on his diet? Yes, he was nacho average bear.
- What did the American cheese say to his girlfriend? I melt in your arms!
- Why did I get hurt making a sandwich? I used sharp cheddar.
- What did the weightlifter cheese say to his buddy? I’m getting shredded!
- What did the cheese factory employee say to his co-worker? Work is so grating!
- What did the cottage cheese say to his girlfriend? Talk curd-y to me!
- What did the Mom cheese say to her little boy? You’re too quiet in there so you must be up to no gouda.
- What did the cheddar say to his girlfriend? You look grate.
- What did the cheese valentine say to his girlfriend? Brie mine!
- What did the Teacher cheese say to the little cheese? Easy Cheesy ABC’s.
- Why did the Cheddar love his girlfriend? She was so cheesy going.
- What did the Grandma cheese say to the new triplets? Good things come in Cheese!
- What did the daisies say when they heard a buzzing? Here come the bumblebries.
- Why was the pretty Cheddar so happy? She got to pick and Cheese her boyfriends.
- What did the teacher cheese say to quiet her classroom? Don’t be such little Cheddar boxes.
- What did the traveling cheese write on the postcard? Swiss you were here!
- What did the Parmesan say to the pizza crust? Whole lot of shaking going on!
- Who ran up the clock in the cheese book? Cheese Blind Mice.
- What did the cheese say when he beat his friend in the race? Feta luck next time!
- What did the cheese curd say to his girlfriend? You really Blue me away.
- What did the sign say in the Nacho factory? Break in queso emergency.
How Did All Cheese Happen?
- How did the preacher cheese start the wedding? Dairy beloved.
- How did the cheese ball comfort his friend? He said we’ll Ricotta through this!
- How did the man describe his girlfriend? Cheese’s the best.
- How did the big cheese introduce his wife? Here comes my Cheddar half!
- How did the cheese reassure his buddy? He said you’ll never walk provolone.
You May Also Like: