31 Thank You Quotes for Employees
When was the last time you thanked your employees for the hard work they put in to steer the company towards its goal? Praising a hard-working person at work is essential. A simple act of showing gratitude can improve work relationships by validating efforts. It also enhances motivation and good behavior. Moreover, who doesn’t smile when they receive a gratitude message? The more thank you messages you give, the more your team feels less stressed.
Even so, saying “thank you” in an extraordinary way cab be challenging. It is something you don’t do daily. We offer this collection of quotes to help you out when thanking your employees for their positive efforts.
Thank You Quotes to an Employee for Hard Work Done
Employees love it when you recognize and appreciate their hard work and dedication. Besides issuing tangible gifts and cash, a simple thank you note suffices. For instance, you can use these quotes.
- It is an honor to have someone like you on the management team. Thank you for your extraordinary efforts and for being an inspiration to your colleagues.
- Your efforts and commitment to the company’s vision are exceptional. Today, we celebrate you as we continue the journey of attaining more outstanding results.
- Your hard work and dedication to this company’s goals give us the reassurance we need to keep on pushing harder. Thank you for the hard work and commitment.
- Despite that corner office, you’re still able to make the most out of the limited space. Your desire to see us succeed reflects in your efforts; we appreciate you.
- Thank you for putting in the extra effort. We are holding these plaques because you made it happen, not only once but every day. Thank you.
- The overtime work you always put in sowed the seeds we are now reaping. You remain an inspiration to many, and the efforts don’t go unnoticed.
- Despite the challenges we have been through, you’ve always stepped out of the comfort zone to deliver impeccable results. Thank you, and feel appreciated.
- You are the perfect embodiment of commitment, hard work, and excellence. We hope that all the team endeavors to emulate you as we celebrate you today.
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re a subordinate staff. The hard work you demonstrate is quite touching and motivating. As we celebrate you, feel very much appreciated.
- Thank you for always staying behind to work overtime and realign our path towards achieving the most outstanding results. We made it because of you, thank you.
Thank You Quotes to an Employee for Their Excellent Performance and/or Goal Completion
With the rising culture of remote working, it is quite difficult to manage projects or gauge whether employees are working towards the company’s goal. If employees deliver a project beyond your expectations, you can thank them in the following ways:
- Congratulations on beating the deadline within such very short notice. It demonstrates your unwavering dedication and commitment towards the success of this company; thank you.
- The success of every project relies on hard work, experience, and undivided attention. For the past week, you echoed and demonstrated that. Feel much appreciated, thank you.
- The innovation you came up with proved vital to the successful completion of the project. Everyone on the team is talking about you, and I feel proud. It’s a pleasure having you around.
- Your expert negotiation skills are commendable, and take credit for realizing one of our goals this year. Indeed, you possess rare and impeccable abilities. Thank you for choosing to work with us.
- I realized you’re the one who steers this company towards its goals and success. Your project was a success and finally helped us to close another business deal.
- You are not the kind of employee who misses deadlines, despite the complexity of the project at hand. Our end-year initiative was a success because of you.
- I was a bit skeptical about handling a project of such magnitude remotely. However, you proved all of us wrong. Your ability to collaborate with outside teams is commendable.
- From the first time I saw you laying out plans for the project, I knew it would be a huge success. Again, you made us proud than ever. We are blessed to have you in this company. Kudos!
- You made the impossible possible by completing that project on time. Thanks to your hard work and commitment, we clinched the top position at the exhibition. We are proud of you.
- The success of this company relies on the goals we set and achieve every day. You’ve never shied away from this fact. Today, we celebrate you for making us realize our first goal.
Thank You Quotes to an Employee for Training New Employees
It is costly to acquire and nurture new talents at company level. Some of your employees may the extra mile to train and induct the new team. In that case, thank them in the following ways:
- Thank you for sharing your skills with the new team. This act of kindness will steer them to another level of commitment and excellence. Feel appreciated.
- The new team learned a lot from your weekend workshop. We appreciate you for going that extra mile just to see everyone succeeding.
- Your recent training to the new team sets high-quality standards for this workplace. Thank you for teaching and echoing such values.
- It has been a tough week recruiting the new team. The training and induction that you offered were a great relief to us. Thank you for going the extra mile.
- Your training with the new team was well-thought and came at the right time. The new employees now perform like they’ve been here for ages.
- It came to my attention that you get out of your busy schedule to train the new interns and employees. The whole team couldn’t be much happier, thank you.
- Thank you for your expert insights and commitment that made the new team’s training successful. Very few people demonstrate such a desire to assist. You are a gem to us.
- From the first time I saw you training and inducting the new employees, I knew they are up to something special. It is always a pleasure learning from you; thank you.
- Your communication skills soared this company to greater heights than we could even imagine. You didn’t hesitate to share that with the new team. We appreciate you.
- It is always a pleasure to train and induct new employees alongside you. Your valuable skills are scarce and rare. The whole company feels indebted to you, thank you.
- One of the traits that makes you different from other employees is teaching new skills with patience and passion. The new team’s training was a success.
You may also like: