Birthday Wishes and Poems for your Ex-Boyfriend
If you are looking for delightful wishes or poems to send to your ex-boyfriend as he celebrates his day of birth, then we have oceans of tat right here for you!
Just because you and him are no longer romantically together doesn’t mean that he doesn’t deserve nice words from you on his birthday.
Birthday Wishes for your Ex-Boyfriend
- I might be breathing, but I’m not really living. That’s what your absence does to me. Happy birthday.
- We might no longer be lovers, but you still bring me happiness. I’ll be there for you, rain or shine. Happy birthday.
- Just because we are no more together doesn’t mean that I don’t still think of you. I still care about you and pray for your happiness every blessed day. Happy birthday.
- You might no longer be mine, but you shall forever be a part of me. Happy birthday.
- Dearest, you are a piece of my heart that I shall forever need. You took the most precious part of me the very moment you walked out of my life. However, I forgive you because I love you too much to hold any grudges against you. Have a beautiful anniversary.
- Only a miracle can get you out of my mind. Happy birthday.
- I miss you so much that my heart literally hurts. I hope you can forgive me because words can’t express how sorry I am for all the things I have done to you. I still care about you. Happy anniversary.
- My love for you is the only thing in this universe that will never abate. Happy birthday.
- You broke my heart and made me cry yet I still love you and wish you nothing but happiness. Happy birthday.
- As you celebrate this special day, please know that you made my world happier than paradise when you were in it. I miss that world! Happy birthday.
- You made me feel true happiness for the first time in my life. How I let someone as special as you slip out of my hands remains a mystery to me. Happy birthday, my dear.
- You have might have broken my heart and moved on in life, but I still love you more than I can
- You might no longer be mine, but I’m grateful to you for all the happiness you brought into my life when we were together. Happy birthday.
- I promised to be there for you all the days of my life, and that is exactly what I’m going to do. Have a brilliant anniversary.
- You are my ex, but my heart can’t seem to understand that because it still beats for none other than you. Happy birthday.
- Calling you my ex was something I never thought would happen, but unfortunately it has happened and I miss you like crazy. Happy birthday.
- I thought I could live a normal life without you, but apparently I don’t have the DNA to live happily without you. I hope your anniversary is as happy as the happiness you brought into my life.
- Regardless of what has happened between us, my love for you will never die because it is the unconditional type. I hope you have a fabulous birthday today!
- I’m sorry I broke your heart and let you down. I hope that someday your heart can forgive me for all the pain that I knowingly and unknowingly caused you. There’s absolutely nothing in this world I wouldn’t do to atone for my misdeeds.
- I am glad that despite the demise of our relationship, we were still able to forgive each other and bring ourselves to be friends again. Happy birthday, my dear.
- Honey, if I were to go back in time, I’d put you first. Happy birthday.
- I might no longer occupy that special place in your heart, but I’m still thankful that our paths crossed in this lifetime. Happy birthday.
- Thank you for still wanting me in your life despite all the hurt I caused you. With every passing day, you show me again and again that I made the biggest mistake of my life letting someone as phenomenal as you go. Happy birthday, my dear.
- The only time I can get you out of my heart is when it stops beating. The only thing that can get you out of mind is dementia. Happy birthday.
- Just because you are no longer my significant other doesn’t mean I will renege on my promise to be always there for you and help you make all your dreams come true. I will always love you and be there for you. Happy birthday.
Birthday Poems for your Ex-Boyfriend
I can’t keep you out of my brain
Because every piece of my heart aches to be with you again
I might not have become your wife
But I still pray for happiness to rain down on your life
I still love you despite the fact that we no longer talk
Even though you are far away, you are still in my heart
These eyes of mine still see you as an incredible work of art
My progress in life was fast when you stood by me
But now my breakthrough has slowed to a walk
I wish things could go back to how they used to be
Just because we are no longer together doesn’t mean I don’t love you
I will love you until the day God decides my time on earth is up
May your life be lavished with happiness and wealth
Just like you lavished mine with
When we said goodbye, I never knew that someday I’d still care
But the more I stay away from you, the more I realize how precious you are
You were indeed a priceless treasure
You are everything that brought me pleasure
I’ll love you forever, of that I’m sure
I had an amazing life with you by my side
Now the life I live isn’t really a life
I hoped we could become husband and wife
To be yours again, I will swim against the tide
In my heart, you ruled as king
Because you were my everything
I miss how you made my life gay
We might be apart
But you still hold a special place in my heart
Have a glorious day