Giving birth is a life-changing experience, and when a woman brings a child into the world, she is blessed. As she prepares to become a mom, she may struggle to find the right words to say to announce that she will be out on maternity leave. The people who love her may also have a hard time finding words that convey their good wishes.
The following messages have been created to make finding those words easy for you, so look them over and use them as they are or use them for inspiration and come up with your own maternity leave messages.
Maternity Leave Wishes for Someone Who Is About To Become a Mother
Here are some maternity leave wishes for the woman who will soon be a mom:
- Along with the joy of becoming a mom comes sincere good wishes from the people who love her. Best wishes from your co-workers.
- Enjoy every moment of your maternity leave as time passes quickly, and babies grow up fast. Congratulations!
- I hope your maternity leave blesses you with many precious moments. Good luck to you and your baby!
- Maternity leave is a joyful time. It’s a time to enjoy your precious baby and receive the good wishes I’m sending your way.
- Though we will miss you while you are out on maternity leave, we’ll be wishing you and your baby all the luck in the world.
- After your baby is safely delivered, I hope each and every day spent with your little one fills your heart with joy. Enjoy your maternity leave.
- Your maternity leave is the time to enjoy the gift you were blessed with. Enjoy your baby every moment of every day. Best Wishes!
- As your due date approaches, it’s time for me to wish you and the baby you’ll soon give birth to good health and happiness. All my best!
- We hope that you have a wonderful maternity leave, time off that’s filled with smiles and cooing.
- May the time you spend with your precious one on your maternity break leave a trail of memories you’ll cherish forever. Congratulations!
- As you begin to experience the magic of maternity leave, feel the good wishes we’re sending your way. Good luck to you and your baby!
- Nothing is as heavenly as kissing your newborn. Enjoy the time you spend with your baby on your maternity leave.
Maternity Leave “Out of Office” Messages When You Are About To Become a Mother
These are messages a soon-to-be mom might want to send to say she’ll be out of the office on maternity leave:
- Please note that I will soon be out of the office on maternity leave. I’ll see you again in a few blissful months.
- While I’m out of the office on maternity leave, please cover for me because I’ll be too busy covering my baby.
- I’ll soon be a mom, and although I’ll miss everyone I work with, I will enjoy every minute of my maternity leave.
- While I’m out of the office and getting used to being a mom, know that I’ll come back with an improved ability to cope with calls from crying customers.
- As the time for me to take a maternity break approaches, I look forward to sharing pictures of my precious child with you.
- Having a wonderful job and awesome people to work with is a blessing, but becoming a mom is the best. I look forward to seeing you again when I return from maternity leave.
- Though I’ll be away on maternity leave, I’ll be thinking about my wonderful co-workers and how fortunate I am to have all that I have.
- I know that while I am on maternity leave, I will be changing lots of diapers and caring for my child in the middle of the night, but that’s fine. Being a mom is a blessing.
- I will be out of the office on maternity leave, but not away in thought.
- Don’t envy me because I will soon be out on maternity leave. I’ll be working hard, but loving every minute of it.
- Maternity leave won’t last forever, but the love I have for my baby will. So will the memory of all the good wishes my co-workers sent me.
Funny Messages for Maternity Leave Cards
Use these messages to make your maternity leave card funny:
- We knew you were dying to take off from work, but we never thought you’d go this far. Enjoy your maternity leave.
- When you said you had a bun in the oven, we thought you meant you were getting ready to contribute food to the potluck office party. Who knew you were pregnant and ready to go on maternity leave?
- You will no longer be vomiting since you gave birth. Now, you have a baby that will be doing that. Happy maternity leave.
- Now that your stomach is flat again, you can work on tightening your abs when you’re not changing the baby’s diaper and cleaning up vomit. You can also treat yourself to a cookie when you’re done.
- While you’re on maternity leave, you might as well get used to the frustration that comes with taking care of a newborn because I hear it gets worse. There’s a reason why they call it the terrible twos.
- May your newborn sleep peacefully every night and poo when you’re not in the middle of eating a meal. Hope your maternity leave is delightful.
- As you hold your baby in your arms and feel its bottom vibrate, know that your newborn isn’t doing the Macarena. I hope the time you spend with your little one is totally delightful.
- Only a baby can get you to love it after it makes you scream in pain in the delivery room. Enjoy the time off with your new baby.
- All the ladies at work were so happy when you got pregnant because you made them look thin. Their happiness will end when you return from your maternity leave.
You may also like: