Baby showers are important events, and many want to express their well wishes for the expecting parents and new baby in writing. A baby shower book offers just such an opportunity within a gift. But, what do you write inside this nifty shower gift? That’s the most challenging part, right?
No worries if you’re stumped or have writer’s block. We have a collection of texts that’s sure to be a perfect fit for your sentiment.
What Are Baby Shower Books
A greeting card has long been the standard to accompany a gift, but, as sentimental as they may be, they’re difficult to store and don’t have any actual use as part of the gift. Meet the baby shower book!
These are gifts within themselves, and your lovely message will live forever on its inner cover. Just as you would a greeting card, simply pick out an age-appropriate book that you think parents and baby will enjoy. Once you’ve selected the book, simply write one of our messages on the inner cover. It accompanies the main gift as a replacement for the greeting card, or it can be used as a money-holder for a cash gift.
Cute Messages For Baby Shower Books
These playful messages keep things light and bright in your text and don’t specify gender in case that’s unknown.
- Just like your adorable family, this book is cuteness overload. A match made in heaven baby to parent and book to family.
- Parenting takes a village, little one. So, as you get old enough to read this book and my message, always know that I’ll always be on your tribe if you need a ride, high five, or anything at all.
- Sweet baby, you simply couldn’t have customized better and more loving parents. I look so forward to the day I can tell you more wonders about your mom and dad.
- Welcome to the world, dearest baby. May you reach so high that you can tickle the stars, dance with the moon, and ride comets to great successes, but may those who love you best tether your heart right here with us.
- Twinkle, twinkle little sprinkle, I can’t wait to spot how cute you are when you squiggle and wiggle with joy at your mommy’s reading voice.
Shower Messages For A Boy Baby
Use one of these blue messages when you know the new baby’s gender is male.
- Boy, oh, boy, someone’s coming soon, and they’re already bathed in so much love and so many wishes of hope. Here’s a little book from me to you so that you might always remember to fill each page of life with nothing but delight.
- “Oh, the places you will go,” said Dr. Seuss. We can’t wait to witness your many destinations, little man, as your spirit grows to unimaginable heights.
- Please enjoy this exciting book as the start to the many adventures I’m sure you’ll share with your loved ones. Blessings as we await your much anticipated arrival.
- It’s my honor to share my favorite childhood book with the son of two of my favorite people. May you always find love and comfort between each page.
- Dear boy, while you aren’t here yet, I’ve left you something in this baby shower gift to remind you to fill your life with only the most beautiful stories and to never be afraid to draw in the margins.
- From bump to hunk you shall shortly grow with each full belly ahead. So, here’s a little book to hook your creativity to keep pace with the race.
Shower Messages For Your Book For A Baby Girl
Try one of these pink messages when you know the new baby’s gender is female.
- Wishing you big dreams, small worries, and as many helping hands as you need to make this world all that you want it to be, little girl.
- Be patient, sweet girl, with your parents. One moment they’ll want you to stay small forever, and the next minute they’ll be jumping with anticipation to see all the big things you’ll do, but they’ll always be one constant – their never-ending love for you.
- As you hear your parents read this lovely story to you, dearest darling, always remember that I’m wishing your own pages of life be filled with nothing but joy and love.
- As you are a baby girl gift for your dad and mom to open day-after-day, so take this book as yours to sleep by and keep.
Baby Shower Messages For Mom
While most shower book texts are directed at the baby, some gift-givers may feel more comfortable addressing the mom, not baby.
- The possibility of being a perfect mother is zero, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t a million and one ways to be a great mom. I’m sure you’ll have them each in the bag in no time at all.
- Children, the only ones who invoke as many long sleepless nights and tears of exasperation as they do smiles and tears of happiness from their parents. Best wishes for both!
- Just as every book doesn’t have to be full of thousands of pages to say the most profound things, the tiniest feet often make the biggest footprints in our life. Wishing your growing family nothing but the best.
- A book to start your journey into motherhood with your new little bundle of joy. After all, every good story only continues if you turn the page. Much love and wishes for a safe delivery as you turn the last page in your pregnancy chapter.
- As long as your child has a book, they’ll always have a passport to freedom, adventure, and companionship. I’m honored to be one of the first sponsors of that passport.
- I realize this book isn’t on the classics’ list, and the reason is simple: Reading only what everyone else is reading means you’ll ever only be able to think as everyone else is thinking.
You may also like: