Babies are adorable little beings that are blessings to be cherished, which is why parents take pictures of them and post them on social media. Captions below the photos express heartfelt emotions in those posts. Some of these captions will make you laugh, and all of them will warm your heart as much as the images do.
Don’t hesitate to post photos of your little bundle of joy if you have pictures you’d like to share. Many people love looking at baby photos. Let the images and the love you have for your baby help you create interesting captions. Use the ones below if you think they express how you feel.
Cute Baby Captions
These cute baby captions are delightful.
- This chubby little cherub fills my heart with love.
- As you peacefully sleep, I watch you with proud eyes.
- My baby’s laugh sounds like a musical masterpiece to me.
- Coo coo ca choo, I truly love you.
- With round little cheeks as soft as butter and tiny bean toes, you are so adorable.
- This is God’s definition of precious and cute.
- As I watch your eyes shine with wonder as you look around, I am overjoyed to be part of your new world
- Tiny curled fingers were made for holding Mommy’s thumb.
- Soft as a rose petal, your plump little cheek feels so good against mine.
- It’s amazing how happy a baby can make you feel.
- Welcome to the world, baby. You make looking cute easy.
- My baby’s job is to always look cute in photos without even trying. As you can see, my child does excellent work.
- Your cherry red lips and big blue eyes melt my heart, beautiful baby.
- Happiness is watching little chubby legs kick the air from a bassinet.
- One day you’ll have enough hair to secure a bow to. A pretty headband for my beautiful baby will work fine for now.
- Few things are as adorable as watching my baby smile through pureed carrots.
Funny Baby Captions
Funny baby captions like these will warm your heart and make you laugh.
- I never thought baby burps would sound pleasant, and I never imagined I would smell like regurgitated milk instead of perfume.
- Only babies can blame their oversized bottoms on diapers.
- Babies look cute when they suck on their fingers. Adults don’t.
- Being able to yawn without covering your mouth or burp without excusing yourself would be nice, but only a baby can get away with that.
- You’re lucky I don’t wear lipstick. My kisses would leave you covered in it if I did.
- Did you ever wish you were flexible enough to put your toes in your mouth like this baby? This is something babies have no trouble doing.
- Only a baby could look adorable with a serious look on its face.
- Give a baby a cupcake and watch the fun begin.
- Did you ever watch a baby rest the top of its head on the floor and look at you from between its legs? I can’t figure out if it’s cute or hilarious.
- Funny looking pictures of babies are the best.
- Ever wonder what kind of dream a sleeping baby with a smile on its face is having? Could it be dreaming about a room full of binkies?
Captions for a Baby Girl
Baby girl captions such as these mention all things nice about little girls.
- As she lies there wearing just a diaper, my little girl’s bare belly invites me to blow raspberries on her soft skin.
- Beautiful baby. My precious little girl.
- You look so pretty in pink. My baby girl looks beautiful in any color.
- Someday my daughter will look at this picture and realize what a beautiful baby she was.
- I am so proud of my perfect little girl.
- The pretty pink bow on your head reminds me that you are a gift—a blessing from above.
- One day I’ll be able to put my baby’s hair up in pigtails or a ponytail, but I’m in no rush. That day will come soon enough.
- So precious is my girl. She’s as sweet as can be, and I’m so grateful that she’s mine.
- You’re Daddy’s little girl, and you’re my little princess. Mommy and Daddy love you dearly.
- There’s nothing as heart-warming as seeing a baby girl smile up at you.
- When my daughter was born, I knew I’d have a forever friend.
- I never realized how wonderful little girls are until I gave birth to you.
- When I gave birth to you, my wish was granted. I just never thought my little girl would be so beautiful.
Captions for a Baby Boy
These captions are designed for baby boy photos.
- When I first saw my baby boy, I knew I would be a happy mom. I have never been so right.
- So tiny, so precious and so incredibly adorable. That’s my boy.
- A baby boy is one of God’s most precious gifts.
- A son is the sun in your life. He is a ray of eternal light.
- You keep me up at night, but that’s okay because I love my darling little boy.
- If you have a baby boy, you’ll have much joy and many sleepless nights.
- Precious is he who calls you Mom and sleeps through the night.
- Little boys grow up fast, so cherish every day of bottle feeding and diaper changing.
- The boy who kisses you goodnight will someday be the man who watches over you in your old age.
- Tiny is a baby boy. Tremendous is the joy he brings.
- Holding my baby boy in my arms and close to my heart is the most beautiful feeling in the world.
- When you were born, you got the gift of life, and I got the gift of my life.
You may also like: