Finding the perfect time to celebrate and spend valuable time brings us to a friend’s or loved one’s birthday. There are many different birthday traditions but one thing is certain, it’s a time to get together with your loved ones and really appreciate each. Those are the moments that matter most. Each birthday is special and everyone has a natural desire to feel loved and appreciated on their birthday. It’s the one day a year you can make it all about yourself. That’s also when everyone sends the warmest birthday messages.
No birthday is the same without thoughtful and creative birthday greetings from friends and family. It can be easy to fall into the typical cliches and saying, so pick your right birthday card message you can easily send as a text or write in a birthday card.
Table of Contents
- Happy Birthday Messages to Someone Special
- Happy Birthday, my Friend!
- Short Happy Birthday Text Messages
- Birthday Quotes to Write in a Card
- Happy Birthday Messages for a Beautiful Friend
- Birthday Messages for an Old Friend
- A Happy Birthday Paragraph for Friends
- Birthday Messages On Images
Happy Birthday Messages to Someone Special
- 1, 2, 3. Blow out your candles and make a wish for you and me. May we always be as close as family.
- I am sending you hugs, kisses, laughter, warm wishes, and many, many blessings. I hope your birthday is filled with all of the above and so much more. Wishing you a happy birthday!
- Balloons and flowers for the birthday star. I hope these kind wishes follow you wherever you are.
- It’s your birthday and you seem to be getting awesomer every year. Thanks for being such a great friend. Enjoy your special day!
- I hope your day is extra special and everyone treats you well. Wishing you all the happiness on your big day.
- Wishing you the best! My number one wish for you is for good health. This is to ensure that I have many more birthday to celebrate with you, so then I’ll wish good luck and success!
- May this day be as beautiful as you are. May this cake be as sweet as you are. And may this birthday party be as memorable as you are. I love you forever.
- You may not have been on this Earth very long but you are wiser than anyone I know. Stay young at heart.
- Today is the day we celebrate the number of years you’ve brought happiness to our lives.
- There is never a dull moment with you. Have a great birthday celebration. Many happy returns!
- You work hard year round. Today, relax and have fun. You only get one birthday a year!
- From my heart to yours, you deserve the best on your birthday. Wishing you a blessed day today.
- My warmest wishes! This year, may you shed less tears and have more laughs.
- I hope you achieve all of your dreams and obtain all of your heart’s desires.
- Many happy returns. I am sending you a bouquet of warm wishes. Enjoy your very special day.
- Be yourself. You are perfect the way you are. Through all the years of knowing you, you never change for the worse. You always change for the better. Love always, kisses.
- Congratulations on becoming a year older. This year of your life, be sure to seize every moment and conquer every challenge that comes your way. The sky is not the limit when it comes to you.
- Wishing you tons of happiness on your birthday. May your cake be sweeter than ever and your gifts bring you smiles.
- I hope this day brings you every desire of your heart. Surround yourself with loved ones and magical memories.
- We can’t wait to celebrate the wonderful gift of your life and be grateful for the moments we share. Have a wonderful birthday!
- You bring joy to the world and happiness to my heart. May you receive double the blessing on your birthday. Have a good one!
- This year for your birthday, I am wrapping your gifts with lots of love. Wishing you a bright future and many more birthdays to come.
- It’s your birthday and you can celebrate however you want. Have fun and seize every moment life gives you.
Happy Birthday, my Friend!
- Having a friend like you makes life so much more special. Have a wonderful birthday!
- As you get older and grow wiser, be sure to look ahead to better days and not behind dwelling on the past. The best is yet to come.
- I’m not just here for the sweet treats or the birthday cake. I came to wish my bestest friend a very happy special day.
- To my truest friend: On your birthday, I hope you get a big return on your investment of love and charity. You spend so much time giving to others and sharing that wonderful joy with the world.
- Dear, your birthday celebration is one I would not want to miss for anything in this world because your friendship means so much to me.
- I couldn’t let a day like today pass me by without stopping to say Happy Birthday! Kind wishes, your friend.
- I can search for a lifetime and never find a friend as decent as you. Have a wonderful birthday, my friend!
- Take a moment and look around.You are surrounded by those who love you most. Whenever you feel unappreciated, remember that you’re friendship is valued and your love is appreciated.
- That’s my birthday msg to you, my friend. I hope the sun shines bright for you today and everything goes your way!
- I always think about you with fond memories of our beautiful childhood years together. Happy birthday to you, my dear. May we make more beautiful and unforgettable memories together. Love you!
- Best wishes to you, dear friend. Wishing you lots of fun-filled experiences and wonderful gifts on your special day. I appreciate our friendship more than anything in this world.
- Throwing a birthday party on your behalf is the least I could do for you this day, dear friend. My best wishes to a wonderful friend who has always stood by me when I had no one around me.
- Having a special friend celebrating his/her special day today is a delight. I wish you eat lots and lots of special delicacies on this special day of yours.
- Wishing you the best, buddy. Long may you live so that I can see your happy face often. Enjoy your day, my dear!
- This year, may joy fill your heart to the brim, and may goodness pursue you wherever you go. Wishing you a fantastic birthday from this side of the Atlantic. Much love.
- Whenever I think that I don’t have any reason to smile, your hilarious gait and funny face prove me so wrong. I feel so happy and blessed to be your friend. Have a blissful and blessed birthday.
- May this be a blast like never before! You deserve it and many more. And please don’t forget to keep up the sockless tradition — nothing beats that. Have a truly blessed and awesome birthday!
Short Happy Birthday Text Messages
- For being such an amazing person in my life, I pray that your birthday brings you ultimate comfort and happiness.
- May this day put into your life the amount of sweetness that you bring into my life.
- Here’s to this remarkably special day of your life. May you know true happiness on this special day and forever.
- May the best things you have enjoyed so far be nothing compared to the awesome things that await you in future. Have a remarkable birthday.
- I totally appreciate all the inspiration you bring into my life. Having someone like you in my life is more than a blessing to me.
- May every blessed day of your life be as sunny as the sunniest day in paradise.
- Many happy returns! May God keep blessing you abundantly and uplifting your life to amazing heights.
- Happy and blessed is the man/woman lucky enough to have a true friend like you. Best wishes!
- Happy birthday, my dearest one. You are the perfect ingredient that completes my life. I love you so much.
- On your birthday, I wish you good health in abundance and happiness beyond the comprehension of mankind. I love you.
- Everything about you puts a smile on my face. May every moment of your life be like a dream come true. Happy birthday, my dear.
- May this day draw you closer to living the life you have always imagined for yourself. Have a phenomenally fantastic birthday.
- May every candle on your birthday cake bring you a billion blessings. Have a good one.
Birthday Quotes to Write in a Card
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. Larry Lorenzoni
- May you live all the days of your life. – Jonathan Swift
- To me, fair friend, you never can be old, For as you were when first your eye I ey’d, Such seems your beauty still. – William Shakespeare, Sonnet 104
- When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it. – Mark Twain
- Everything I know I learned after I was thirty. – Georges Clemenceau
- If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes. – Euripides
- I still think of myself as I was 25 years ago. Then I look in a mirror and see an old bastard and I realize it’s me. – Dave Allen
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – Mark Twain
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. – Sammy Hagar
- It takes a long time to grow young. – Pablo Picasso
- Old age deprives the intelligent man only of qualities useless to wisdom. – Joseph Joubert
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln
- One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. – Virginia Woolf
- It is through the idealism of youth that man catches sight of truth, and in that idealism he possesses a wealth which he must never exchange for anything else. – Albert Schweitzer
- There is still no cure for the common birthday. – John Glenn
- The first hundred years are the hardest. – Wilson Mizner
Happy Birthday Messages for a Beautiful Friend
Use these messages when your friend is turning another year older but certainly isn’t looking another year older.
- It’s finally your birthday! Hope your special day is as brilliant and beautiful as you, and could you please try to age a little before your next one?
- For this birthday, I think you need a lot of cheese and wine. After all, attractive stuff that just keeps getting better with age should stick together, right?
- We won’t name numbers, but you were born on this day several years ago, and that’s the day a brilliantly beautiful light was added to the world. Thanks for another year of being a delight to all those who have the pleasure of knowing you.
- You are beautiful inside and out. You are truly an amazing friend! I’m grateful to have you in my life.
- My enchanting friend, I hope you have a birthday as lovely as yourself. May this be the start of an even better year for you, my very deserving friend!
- Birthdays should be full of smiles, sunshine, happiness, and sweets, but that’s just another day for a gorgeous friend like you. Happy B-Day, my beautiful friend!
- It’s very unfair that all your birthdays bring you even more grace and beauty whilst the rest of us collect slower paces and wrinkles. Happy birthday, you ageless wonder.
- The secret behind being beautiful isn’t the place you live, the car you drive, the clothes you wear, the face you display, or even the number you call your age; It’s about the soul you carry, and yours, my sweet friend, is as beautiful on your birthday as any other day.
- My gift is certain to be the best… I promise not to say a word on Facebook about you celebrating turning the same age four years in a row. As stunning as you look, though, it might actually be true.
Birthday Messages for an Old Friend
These messages for old friends are great for former classmates, childhood pals, and well-known colleagues who are turning another year older.
- While you may be a year older, always remember that science says that people who have more birthdays live longer, too many birthdays will kill you, and that birthday cake is the only food people rush to eat after it has been blown and spit upon. Have a great day, my older old friend.
- Blessings that your day is full of joy and happiness. Whatever time and distance passes, know that celebrating a dear old friend’s birthday never gets old.
- Happy “I’m-a-year-older” day. Being as how you’re one of the few people I can call an old friend, please keep the birthdays coming.
- Thinking about you on your birthday. May it be a day of blissfully being too full to move, going to the gym for three hours the next day, and reorganizing the closet for new gifts kinda celebration.
- My old pal, we’ve shared many a fabulous birthdays together in the past. Wishing I could be there in person to say it, but I hope this one is the best yet.
- For your gift this year, I was going to get you the most awesome present ever, but you already have me and couldn’t possibly need anything else. Best birthday wishes to one of my oldest, dearest friends.
- Your number of birthdays is just a reflection of how many years the world has had to enjoy you. Keep making the world a more enjoyable place with many more birthdays to come.
- You know you’re getting up in age when you have to put on glasses to read your birthday greetings. Wait, you didn’t have to hunt down the glasses first… that would completely spoil next year’s birthday joke.
- Certainty is in birthdays and friendships, not taxes and death. To my long friend, I’m so happy to celebrate both certainties with you today on your birthday.
A Happy Birthday Paragraph for Friends
If merely saying ‘have a nice B-Day’ doesn’t do the occasion justice, try sharing these longer words of expression.
- When all is said and done, no one will count the number of years you lived. They’ll count the life in those years. So, go forth and live this birthday to the fullest. Know that I’m celebrating each second of happiness, serenity, and comfort your day adds to your life and wishing you nothing but the best.
- Your date of birth is remembered without the reminder from social media. It’s recognized by friends near and far and old and new. No matter what the number on the cake reads, all eyes are focused on your year of good deeds. You’re a treasure and a friend to be celebrated every day, not just on your birthday. Yet, even the Saints have a special date set aside. So, cheers to you on this day that you were once born.
- While I always wish you the greatest of happiness, success, health, and wealth, I add a sprinkle of extra measure today for your birthday. You deserve it all with a big red bow of love. I’m thankful to your parents for gifting the world with such an amazing human, and I hope you have the merriest of times today.
- There are no tangible gifts or words worthy of expressing the value you add to the lives of those around you. Your birth has been an invaluable asset to us all. So, this day, your birthday, is cause for celebration and recognition. Light up your cake like you light up the world, and just know that we hope all your dreams come true.
- I always love this day each year. It’s the day I can get all sappy in telling you how amazingly fantastic you are in all your inward and outward beauty and list out all the reasons I’m thankful to call you a friend, and you can’t do a thing about it because it’s your birthday. Have a fun-tastic day, you astoundingly stunning and amazing human.
- You give so much to others and take so little. Time is greedy. It might’ve collected another year of life, but it’s also gifted you with many magical moments that will live on forever in your heart. Hopes for many other happy returns, including that item at the top of your wish list, to you on your birthday.
- You laugh at all my jokes. You tell me how I really look when the mirror lied. You’re just the jelly to my peanut butter nuttiness. You’re a friend that I’m so happy is older today than yesterday and younger today than tomorrow. So, feel free to take today off from keeping me sane and just enjoy your birthday.
- Don’t pay any mind to the Snickers about getting another year older. So what if your Whatchamacallit doesn’t work so well anymore, your vision plays Twix on you, and your back goes Krackle when you bend. We have Mounds of love for you just the Milky Way you are and wouldn’t take a Payday for you. You’re Bar None the most M-Azing birthday sweet around. So sit back, Take 5, and have an Almond Joy birthday.
Birthday Messages On Images
You may also like: