To our dearest darling daughters, you make up the light in our lives, the strength in our hearts and the reasons we count ourselves lucky every single day. We would and will do anything for you. Once a year we celebrate the birthdays of our precious angels and on these days we try to give them everything they deserve and more. There is no limit to the amount of times a daughter should be told how precious she is and how much she is loved. To that end, here is a list of all the best ways we can think of expressing how much we care on this special day.
- Happy Birthday to our precious little princess!
- I had dreams of the children I would have before we were blessed with you, and never did I really imagine my daughter would become so very beautiful! The thanks obviously belong to your mother. Happy Birthday from the proudest father in the world.
- I knew when you were growing up that you would become the greatest person that I’ve ever known. And now that I can see it before me, you still make me wonder what I did to deserve such a gift of a daughter. Happy Birthday my beautiful girl.
- You know I’ve never been the type that finds it easy to express the way I feel, I only hope that today I can start to show you. Happy Birthday
- If every daughter in existence was like you, the world would be full of fathers struggling to contain their happiness. Happy Birthday from your dad who has not stopped smiling since you were born.
- In Mum school they warned us that at times our daughters might resent, disrespect, ignore and disagree with us. But the first lesson we learn as soon as they arrive is that, no matter what they do, we will always love them. Happy Birthday.
- It’s only a matter of time before you grow out of so many things; your clothes, my sense of humour, your Disney wall paper, holding my hand when we walk and my bed time stories. The one thing I know you’ll never grow too big for is my heart. Happy Birthday
- I have never been prouder of you than I am this year. And that’s saying something because the first time I saw you walk, I dried. Happy Birthday my baby! From the Father of a Champion.
- Your eyes have always had such immense power over me, when they’re happy I feel inspired, when they cry I want to die, and when I imagine them wide open I could take on the world! So you see I would be half the man I am if it wasn’t for you my precious daughter. Happy Birthday.
- This day has finally come and I feel so blessed! Happy Birthday, my child!
- The world would be a less beautiful place without you, my gorgeous girl! Happy Birthday!
- You are certainly my greatest inspiration, honey. Happiest of Birthdays!
- I’m filled with joy every time I look into your beautiful eyes, my sweet girl! Happy Birthday, this day is yours!
- Sweet, good girls are worthy of all the happiness in the world. Love & kisses for your birthday, my girl!
- From a loving Father to his adorable darling daughter on her beautiful Birthday, have all the fun in the world, leave no room for regrets and accept every gift with grace and appreciation. This has actually turned out like just another list of orders, but that is my job after all. Happy Birthday, sweety! Don’t stay up too late.
- I got the date right this year! Score! Happy Birthday!
- I was hoping by this age your birthdays would start to require less effort and dressing up, for this one I’ll put up with the smart suit, but for next year I’m thinking about bringing back Barney. Happy Birthday! Love, Dad x
- Now that you’re an adult you’re allowed to do what you want and don’t have to follow my instructions. But that doesn’t mean I’m gonna stop giving them. Happy Birthday!
- To our dearest daughter! We both remember when you were so very little. On your birthday you would do everything you wanted. Throwing on your favorite tiny dress, drinking all the things you shouldn’t be, dancing around like a wild animal, trying to eat more cake than you are physically able and eventually ending up sick, exhausted and knocked out like a light somewhere random that isn’t your bed. It’s lovely to see that nothing has changed. Happy Birthday, Darling!
- Right now you are way too young to read this but when you’re older you’ll appreciate just how crazy your dad is for giving you these messages on your Birthday! This is the world we live in and you’ll thank me one day when you’re a genius writer, bilingual academic or scholar of some kind! Happy Birthday, Pumpkin!
- Sweetheart, we planned to make your day the most special one possible for you, we got the most expressive version of your favorite cake, put up your favorite decorations and bought what we hope would be your favorite present in the whole world! But then I read this article online about spoiled kids and I changed my mind. You’ll understand when you’re older! Happy Birthday!
- Ever since you first saw “Beauty And The Beast” and loved it so, I knew that one of your traits would be a kind heart. Having a soft spot for your crazy, wacky, genius father is also a plus. Happy Birthday, my princess!
Buongiorno, principessa! Happy Birthday and may all your dreams come true.
- I might be bringing you a present, but the greatest gift of all was handed into my arms on the greatest day of my life. Happy Birthday.
- At your age it’s no longer necessary for me to spoil you, so just the one week in the Bahamas this year. Happy Birthday, sweety.
- Love from others is like a flame that can be blown out at any time, love from your parents however is like, time itself, constant and eternal. Happy Birthday.
- There’s only one thing I like better than the sound of racing cars, goals scored and the opening of a beer. My daughter’s laugh. Happy Birthday.
- This glorious day marks the day of your birth, and for that simple fact it’s my favorite day of the year. Happy Birthday.
- Have a lovely, magical, glorious, bouncy day my darling. Happy Birthday!
- This life is made for you to have fun and this day is yours to enjoy. Happy Birthday, my child!
- Happy Birthday and may your days be bright and shiny, my girl!
- Your beautiful eyes are the proof of beauty in this world. Kisses and love for your birthday!
- Stay safe, beautiful and happy as you are today! Happy Birthday, love!
- Happy Birthday, sweetie! You know you’re in my heart, always and forever!
- Happy Birthday to my sweet daughter! You are my sunshine, honey!
- You thought UP was good, wait till you see the balloons I got you this year!! Happy Birthday!