The love for a brother is not like any other. It is invisible, unquestionable, unconditional and everlasting. Letting your brother know how much he means to you on his birthday can be hard for some, and a joy for others. But even if it’s more your style to just sending him a joke this year, it’s really the thought that counts. Here’s a list of some great ways we think a message can be sent, we hope you like them!
Short Birthday Messages for your Brother
- Happy Birthday man! Enjoy youth while it lasts! It will be gone soon!
- To my wonderfully protective Big Brother! Happy Birthday from your favorite little sister!
- Happy Birthday, bro! If they sold brothers in the store, you would be a premium!
- Not sure I ever really understand half the jokes you make, but I certainly understand why you tell them! Love you, bro! Happy Birthday
- Happy Birthday to my beautiful brother, try not to break too many hearts this year!
- Happy Birthday! How many candles are we going to need again?
- You should always be thankful for the gifts you receive, even if it’s just a fiver. Happy Birthday!
- Why do mum and dad always get you better stuff? Happy Birthday, from your very suspicious brother.
- Happy Birthday! Remember: what happens at the birthday party stays at the birthday party.
- Happy Birthday, Bro! You’re the best, don’t forget that! Well, second best, but that’s close enough!
- Get used to the volume of birthday wishes, every year they are bound to lessen more and more! Happy Birthday to my overly popular brother!
Sweet Birthday Messages for your Brother
- To my dearest brother, we may have fought, and argued over the years, constantly jostling for position, today however the only thing I want to fight you for is the right to pay the bill. Love you and Happy Birthday.
- I might have missed last year but I promised I would make this one, you are the most important person in the world to me and I promise to always be by your side when you need me. Happy Birthday.
- You might feel like you are getting older, too old for Birthday cake and elaborate gifts, but in my eyes we will always be those boys who stayed out until dark, fought over seconds at the dinner table and gave Mum and Dad a wild run for their money! Happy Birthday, Bro.
- Happy Birthday, bro! Now that you’re getting older maybe I won’t bother with the boom box and club tracks. You’ll probably prefer an evening of wine and cheese am I right? See you soon!
- To the best and most intelligent little brother in the world! Who has taught me more than I could ever teach him in return! Happy Birthday.
- To my very young brother, I may not have always been the perfect role model you deserve, but starting from today I’m going to do the best I can to come close. Happy Birthday.
- We’ve been in trouble together, we’ve had success together and now we are feeling the effects of age together. Throughout the past we have been a pair to be reckoned with, let’s not change anything for the future. Happy Birthday, Bro.
- The world seems to be getting smaller with new gadgets, new mediums and new ways to get about. No matter how small the planet becomes, I will never think of any distance as too close to my brilliant brother. Happy Birthday.
- The birthday wishes I’m sure will be crowded today, but that shouldn’t stop you picking mine out! Happy Birthday, from the most important person in your world.
- You might have covered long distances to become who you are, but you’re never out of ideas for new trips. Happy Birthday, bro!
- As you know I don’t usually spill my emotions too often, I can be cold at times and never really express what I really feel inside. This yeah and I want you to know how much I genuinely appreciate all you’ve done for me, and hope in future I can pay you back. To the best brother any man could have, Happy Birthday from the luckiest brother on the planet.
Long Distance Birthday Messages for your Brother
- Although I can’t be there on your special today, you know you’re always in my heart. I hope you have a great time, have fun and stay healthy! Happy Birthday!
- They say that out of sight is out of mind. That’s definitely not true for me when it comes to my sweet bro. Happy Birthday! #thinkingaboutyou
- Wishing a “Happy birthday” from afar seems rather impersonal, but that was the best I could do, unfortunately. Next year, I’m not missing my brother’s birthday for the world. Love you and miss you!
- No matter how far apart we are from each other today, I’d like you to know you ‘re always on my mind and in my heart. Happy Birthday, my dear brother!
Funny Birthday Messages for your Brother
- You didn’t really think I would forget… again. Happy Birthday!
- You might think me heartless, but I’m not getting you a normal gift this year. I’m bringing you the greatest gift of all! Me! An entire month of me! Happy Birthday, bro! Get the spare bedroom sorted.
- I love this time of year, because the gap between us sounds one year longer for a time. Get over it granddad and have a Happy Birthday.
- How do you know your relationship with siblings is strong? When It’s never a bad time to remind your favorite brother he owes you a fiver. Happy Birthday.
- Didn’t think you would last this long! Congratulations! Happy Birthday.
- This might not be the best time to tell you, but when we were growing up I always cheated at eye spy, that’s the reason you could never win. Happy Birthday! From your more intelligent brother.
- You know how we always hated doing the washing up, you might not be surprised to learn that for me not much has changed. I still fake headaches to get out of all kinds of stuff. Happy Birthday.
- We always gave mum such a hard time, it’s probably the reason she is still so grumpy around us! But just like the good old days I blame as much as I can on you, might be the reason you don’t hear from here today. Just letting you know. Happy Birthday.
- And the winner of the best brother in the world goes to… Me! But you’re an honorable mention of course. Happy Birthday!
- My brother was the world’s greatest child and today he’s one year closer to being the world’s greatest pensioner! Happy Birthday, from your ever uplifting sister!
- I’ll cook your favorite meal, get you the perfect present and clean your place up for the day! All I want in return is for you to be happy. And return the favor when it’s my Birthday… Not too much to ask is it? Happy Birthday! From your lovely sister. Who is too good to you.