Best 50+ Inspirational Christmas Messages to Lift Us Up
Every Yuletide season brings positivity and presents you with the perfect opportunity to encourage your friends and loved ones to confront life with optimism and faith.
That said, here are some highly inspirational Christmas wishes to aid you in imparting such sentiments onto the intended recipient.
Table of Contents
- The Best Inspirational Christmas Messages
- Positive and Inspired Christmas Messages
- Inspirational Christmas Quotes
The Best Inspirational Christmas Messages
- May Christmas and the birth of Jesus Christ bring about happiness and joy, but also an increase in self-confidence and knowledge that you can do any and all that you put your mind to.
- This Christmas, I pray that you will realize that you were born to shine. Merry Christmas!
- Just as your heart never stopped beating no matter what adversities you have faced thus far in life, you should never give up in believing and striving for a better day. May your Christmas be nothing but happy.
- As long as you’re grateful for what the heavens have blessed you with, you shall forever taste the sweet nectar of true happiness. Happy holidays.
- Your greatest failure in life has been not recognizing your own potential. May your future be filled with love, joy, and the self-confidence and faith to pull of great exploits we will all be proud of. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas fill your heart with great excitement of the divine favor that God is sending your way.
- Merry Christmas, and may fate only put positive people in your path who are also destined for greatness!
- Today is the perfect opportunity to begin focusing in earnest on the most-important task God has given you – developing yourself and reaching your full potential. Wishing you a bright and warm Christmas.
- If I could have any wish for your Christmas, it would be that I could be in your shoes – young and full of unlimited potential, with only my own thought processes standing between me and ultimate success.
- A healthy and happy Christmas is life’s way of telling you the past is just a memory and the future is what you make it.
- May you receive the gift of revelation this holiday season in knowledge and understanding of the glorious future that lies ahead of you.
- May life bless you with a humble attitude but the mind of someone who understands that anything that any man has ever accomplished you can also. Merry Christmas.
- The future that lies ahead of you is so amazing that even if you remain as clueless as you are now you will still become a great person! My dear, I wish you nothing short of a lovely Christmas filled with heavenly joy.
- May this be the time when you begin to realize all of the elusive goals you have set for yourself, and may the manifestation of those aspirations be so prominent that everyone you meet will be able to bear witness. Happy Christmas!
- We celebrate Christmases because no one has been promised another one. So this year, I want you to approach life with the vigor of someone who understands that no time is to be taken for granted.
- Happy Christmas Day to one of the future leaders of the world! May any obstacle your enemies plant in your path only serve as a stepping stone to your inevitable greatness in life.
Positive and Inspired Christmas Messages
- As you observe this year’s Christmas, may you gain the maturity, wisdom and most of all desire to maximize your latent gifts.
- May your future be filled less with the burden of chasing goals and more with the responsibility of how to distribute the blessings once they have been achieved. Wishing you a Blessed Christmas!
- I want to use this beautiful Christmas to remind you that no matter what happens, know that God loves you and has prepared a happy and beautiful future for you. Don’t ever give up, my dear. Merry Christmas.
- I want you to set your goals high, get out into the world and fearlessly chase your dreams, knowing that the very worst thing that can happen is that you end up at the same place where you began. Merry Christmas.
- If you set your focus on just one aim in life, even before your career or education or marriage, let it be your own development and edification. Merry Christmas.
- As you celebrate this festive season, may the only thing that motivates you more than the will to succeed is the will not to fail. Merry Christmas.
- This Christmas, I want you to know that you have within you what it takes to live a life where you not only have the respect but also the admiration of your competitors.
- Wishing you, my dearest friend, the merriest of merry Christmases! May every success you experience in life light the path to an even greater, more-significant aspiration.
- May the only fear you experience in life be of the Most High God who has already set, indeed expects, you to achieve great things. Merry Christmas.
- Whenever I look at you, I see someone put on this earth to achieve glorious things. May Christmas bring you the peace of mind to help you reach peaceful destinations.
- Ten years from now when we meet on this very day (25th December), you will come as either a master or a slave, and which of the two it will be is largely dependent on what you do between now and then.
- You’re one of the greatest people I know. You’re my idol. Have a great holiday!
- Just as the humble caterpillar resides within a cocoon to later transform into a beautiful butterfly, may this day (which marks the birth of Christ) also mark the beginning of you also leaving the nest and becoming what God has intended you to be.
- Every invention you take for granted in life, from your TV to your laptop to your car, was started by someone like you on a day like today when they decided no matter what they were going to leave their mark on the world. Happy Christmas!
- As you put up this year’s Christmas tree, imagine every ornament is a blessing in your life, and your calling is to make something beautiful and inspiring.
- Whatever it is in life that motivates you to live it to the fullest, may that inspiration eat, sleep and reside with you every day henceforth. Have a truly great Christmas.
- May you confront every challenge you face in the future with the understanding that there will be no ultimate glory in life unless you find the will, skill and faith to overcome them. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is a time for rejoicing, so I’m wishing nothing but peace, light, love and joy to your family and friends.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is. Eric Sevareid
- What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. Agnes M. Pahro
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most. Ruth Carter Stapleton
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas. Dale Evans
- Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. Oren Arnold
- As we give presents at Christmas, we need to recognize that sharing our time and ourselves is such an important part of giving. Gordon B. Hinckley
- Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values. Thomas S. Monson
- Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection. Pindar
- Christmas is a season of outdoor lights, but it is also the season of enlightening the heart and mind.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it — you feel it. You know it. You believe it. Kevin Alan Milne
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Roy L. Smith
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white.’ Bing Crosby
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. Charles M. Schulz
You may also like:
120 Christmas Captions for Instagram to Keep Their Hearts Warm
Divine Grace | 36 Religious Christmas Messages
What to Write in a Greeting Card | 49 Christmas Messages