99 Romantic Love Quotes to Unveil What You Truly Feel About Them
If finding love was an easy issue to cope with, poets, authors, and playwrights wouldn’t have written thousands of pieces of art to explore it. Romances feed the human soul, but can also be likened to living organisms that sometimes need injections to stay healthy.
Well, we have your medicine right here – a great collection of quotes about love, as well as romantic quotes written specifically for you to give to that special someone to remind him/her just how important his/her affection is to your well being.
Famous Romantic Quotes
- A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. Minna Antrim
- A lot of times, in our culture and our society, we put romantic love somehow on a higher plane than self-love and friendship love. You can’t do that. You have to honor and really fully invest in all these different loving relationships. Delilah
- A man’s kiss is his signature. Mae West
- A realist, in Venice, would become a romantic by mere faithfulness to what he saw before him. Arthur Symons
- All the windows of my heart I open to the day. John Greenleaf Whittier
- When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise. William Makepeace Thackeray
- And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. Khalil Gibran
- At the end of the day, if the guy is going to write the girl a letter, whether it’s chicken scratch or scribble or looks like a doctor’s note, if he takes the time to put pen to paper and not type something, there’s something so incredibly romantic and beautiful about that. Meghan Markle
- Havana, for all its smells, sweat, crumbling walls, isolation, and difficult history, is the most romantic city in the world. Mark Kurlansky
- How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart. William Butler Yeats
- I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love. William Blake
- I have always been a romantic, one of those people who believes that a woman in pink circus tights contains all the secrets of the universe. Tom Robbins
- I love Paris for the million reasons that everybody loves the city. It’s an incredibly romantic and beautiful place. Alan Furst
- I love you more than my own skin. Frida Kahlo
- I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. John Keats
- I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase. Jennifer Aniston
- I think romance is anything honest. As long as it’s honest, it’s so disarming. Kristen Stewart
- I used to try to draw my girlfriends. I think one of the most romantic things that anybody can do is draw a portrait of the person you love. Nick Carter
- If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
- If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life. Oscar Wilde
- If you don’t love me, it does not matter, anyway I can love for both of us. Stendhal
- I’m a hopeless romantic and I believe that you can find love in many different places and be very conflicted. I’ve discovered as I’ve grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you’re a kid. It isn’t just a straightforward fairytale. Rachel McAdams
- I’m not done with love, but I refuse to settle. I am a hopeless romantic. And I won’t stop till I get it right. Halle Berry
- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all. Samuel Butler
- It’s easy to get wrapped up in sharing everyday life with a partner. It’s fun to get lost in love and romance. It’s the best. But holding on to yourself while doing that is the most important thing. Brittany Murphy
- I’ve always really been a romantic at heart, and I have always wanted kids, and I think the idea of sharing your life with the right person is amazing, actually. Monica Lewinsky
- Kiss me and you will see how important I am. Sylvia Plath
- Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. Victor Hugo
- Love is friendship set on fire. Jeremy Taylor
- Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name. Mignon McLaughlin
- Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. Katharine Lee Bates
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou
- Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deathlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, this it overflows upon the outward world. Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Morning without you is a dwindled dawn. Emily Dickinson
- My dearly beloved if I am to die today and never see the sweet face of you I want you to know that I am no great man and am lucky to have such a woman as you. Wild Bill Hickok
- My heart is like a singing bird. Christina Rossetti
- O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a thousand stars. Christopher Marlowe
- Romance is tempestuous. Love is calm. Mason Cooley
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. Carolyn Gold Heilbrun
- Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. It’s a drug. It distorts reality, and that’s the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw. Fran Lebowitz
- Satan, really, is the romantic youth of Jesus re-appearing for a moment. James Joyce
- The lust and attraction are often a given in a romance novel – I want to dig into the elements of true friendship that form a foundation for a solid, gonna-last-forever romantic relationship. Suzanne Brockmann
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes – or just by staring into space. Marilyn Monroe
- The romantic love we feel toward the opposite sex is probably one extra help from God to bring you together, but that’s it. All the rest of it, the true love, is the test. Joan Chen
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- There is no instinct like that of the heart. Lord Byron
- There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food. Elisha Cuthbert
- There’s something about the sound of a train that’s very romantic and nostalgic and hopeful. Paul Simon
- Tradition wears a snowy beard, romance is always young. John Greenleaf Whittier
- True love stories never have endings. Richard Bach
- Vulnerability is the essence of romance. It’s the art of being uncalculated, the willingness to look foolish, the courage to say, “This is me, and I’m interested in you enough to show you my flaws with the hope that you may embrace me for all that I am but, more important, all that I am not.” Ashton Kutcher
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. Luciano De Crescenzo
- What is love? It is the morning and the evening star. Sinclair Lewis
- When I give I give myself. Walt Whitman
- When I walk with you I feel as if I had a flower in my buttonhole. William Makepeace Thackeray
- Words of love, are works of love. William R. Alger
- You cannot look up at the night sky on the Planet Earth and not wonder what it’s like to be up there amongst the stars. And I always look up at the moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos. Tom Hanks
Romantic Quotes for Her
- I absolutely dread the labors of the day, but the night, when I am with you, makes all of the toiling worth it.
- I had no direction in life until God brought you into my world. Thank you for giving me someone worthy of dedicating my heart and soul to.
- When we met, where we met, the words that came out of your mouth, and even what you were wearing are forever imprinted on my heart.
- I love you so much that I am willing to wait until we are married to physically consummate our union.
- It doesn’t matter if you grow fat, toothless, bald or blind; you will forever be the most important person in this world to me because the love I have for you is solidly cemented on my heart.
- My love for you is so strong there is no boundary in the universe that can keep me away from you.
- The affection I feel for you is not based on sex. It is about valuing you for the intangible person you are on the inside.
- When I am around you I lose all apprehension and fear and just want to be your servant. If this is not the definition of love, then love cannot be defined.
- All five of my senses are in complete submission to your loveliness. I am but a willing and able slave to your love.
- I do not fear love, nor do I fear heartbreak. My only fear is that I fail in making you happy as a mate, that if this relationship does dissolve, I am burdened with the thought of not trying my best.
- I believe that we are soulmates. I believe that fate not only brought us together but also deems that we should remain so for the entirety of our lives.
- There is nothing in my possession which if you so desired I can conceptualize withholding from you. This is my way of showing appreciation and respect for your love.
- My internal drive to excel in life is fueled by the energy of the love I feel for you.
- The love I feel in the depths of my heart for you is not based on immaturity, inexperience or infatuation. I know the responsibilities of love and I am prepared to cater for you on all levels and every step of the way.
- I’m sorry if this may sound superficial, but every time I look at you, the beauty of your physicality makes me fall in love anew all over again.
If I were born as a woman, I would be you. That is how much I believe in the compatibility of our love.
- Our hearts have become so intertwined that whatever accomplishments I make in life should also be attributed to you.
- As lifting weights strengthens a bodybuilder, so is buying gifts for you an exercise I engage in to strengthen our love.
- You and I are even closer than Adam was to his rib, and if I ever lost you, the pain would be incredibly unbearable.
Romantic Quotes for Him
- Before we even met, I built my home in anticipation of your arrival. Babe, thank you for being the irreplaceable love of my life.
- My job owns my body, and my education owns my mind, but my love for you owns my heart.
- I like whatever you like, even if I don’t like it. In other words, I love you dearly and would do anything to make you happy.
- Romance was something that eluded me until I met you. Thank you for being the pioneer of the unchartered territories of my heart.
- The only honor that would be greater than having your hand in courtship is to eventually have your hand in marriage.
- I always believed falling in love was for suckers, until I fell in love with you. Now my mind cannot even conceptualize what life would be like if you were not present.
- Sweet darling, when I am with you it is like we are co-inhabitants in the dream land of euphoria.
- I fantasized about falling in love my entire life, and now that it has finally happened with you it is a thousand times more glorious than I anticipated.
- If I based love on money, then I wouldn’t be with you. I love you for what you possess inside, and I am confident in the future when you do become more established that you will not disappoint me.
- I cannot predict the future, and I understand things do not always go as planned, but I would very much like for you to one day be the father of my children.
- Don’t ever feel insecure in my love because no matter how many guys may woo me I have no intentions of ever leaving you.
- Even if this relationship one day dissolves I know the love we feel for each other never will. So let us do ourselves a favor and show each other the requisite compassion to keep this bond alive and vibrant.
- If there is one thing you never have to question in life it is my commitment to this relationship. I love you very, very much, my sweet babe.
- I would give up half of my organs to be transplanted into your body if such was required to keep you alive. Such is the incredible depth of my love for you.
- Being with you incites a series of reactions, some of which you will find in any sincere love poem, and some that I’m too ladylike to mention.
- As a woman who prides herself on independence, falling in love was never really part of the plan, but there is no one on earth I would rather entrust my heart to than you.
- There is no sensation more pleasant to my body than your touch. Neither is there any joy more wonderful than the joy your love brings into my heart.
- My heart and entire being rejoices every day because you’re my man. I love you so much.
- There is no co-pilot I would rather have venturing into the unknown regions of love than the man that is currently by my side.
- I am lost in love, with the beating of your heart being the only beacon I need to lead me in the right direction.
You may also like:
Romantic Birthday Wishes for Lovers
Happy Birthday, Hubby! | Romantic Birthday Messages for Your Husband
I Love my Queen! | Romantic Quotes of Love and Devotion