Our sisters probably already know that we love them and that they hold a special place in our hearts. Of course, there’s no harm in reminding them in actual words!
In the name of giving recognition its due, you may want to let your sister – and indeed the entire world – know the depths of your love, which is what these quotes are especially designed for.
Sister Love Quotes
- The love I share with my sister is that type that even when I don’t see her for years, when we meet again it is almost as if we had just parted ways yesterday.
- Dearest sis, being a member of this family without you would be like being gifted a multi-tiered caked devoid of sugar.
- My sister may have been born into a common household, but unlike the rest of us, she is worthy of being a princess!
- The sacrifices of a sister are like having a second mother that you can also call a best friend.
- Seeing how the presence of my sister lights up any room, leads me to believe that I also possess a comparable amount of charm and charisma!
- My sister has been a model of perseverance and consistency that I lean on for strength during my own times of difficulty.
- Possessing a loving, fearless sister is like having the best qualities of all of your family members rolled into one.
- An affectionate sister possesses the love of a mother yet the understanding of a best friend.
- I never hesitate in letting my sister know she’s troubling at times, but she is also one of the few people I’m ever ready to put it all on the line for.
- There have been major periods of my life where I’ve been at odds with my brothers. My parents and I don’t always see eye-to-eye, but as for my sister, she is always there for me no matter what!
- A sister grows alongside you and as time progresses, she ultimately becomes the most-important family member a person may have.
- My brother may have taught me what it means to stand up for myself, but my sister taught me what it means to love others.
- One of the reasons I love my sister so much is how she has seemed to dedicate her entire life, even from youth, to servicing those whom she loves.
- Sisters tend to be idealist, and whereas the world around us may never be perfect, hopefully she realizes that my love for her is.
- My sister holds a special place in my heart, right in-between “God” and “everyone else”.
- Sisters are nature’s way of compensating us for sometimes having uncaring parents and unapproachable brothers.
- In my eyes, a bad sister is still more generally useful than a good brother.
- Anyone who may start to hate his own parents should look at his sister for a reminder of the good they can bring forth.
- My sister is the only family member who I feel absolutely obligated to one day name one of my children after.
- My sister is so perfect that I sometimes wonder why our parents even bothered to have the rest of us.
- A sister’s love is so real that even fantasizing about her betrayal is almost impossible.
- If someone offered me a debit card containing all the money in the world, I still would consider it of less value than the love of my beloved sis!
- A brother’s love is like if he won the lottery tomorrow, the first thing he would do is hangout with his friends. But a sister’s love is like the first thing she would do is take the family to a really-expensive dinner!
- Those who do not have a sister like mine can never understand why I praise her the way that I do.
- I always feel the love, grace and wisdom of my sister envelope me, no matter what challenges I may face at a particular time.
- My sister possesses all of my good qualities – and then a whole bunch of additional ones that I didn’t have the privilege of being born with!
- Not a day goes by where I don’t think about how much I love my sister and how the day will soon come when I undeniably show the rest of the world how much I care!
- Memories I share with my sister are amongst the fondest I will always have, even if I live to be 500 years old!
- If I were an ancient Roman emperor, I would name an entire constellation in honor of my sister.
- My sister is sometimes a pain in the a** yet there’s nothing in this universe that can take her special spot in the cell of my heart.
- Having my mother is a blessing, and my wife is a joy, not to mention the numerous female associates and coworkers I have the pleasure of calling friends, but none of them even comes close to touching the special place in my heart reserved only for my sister.
‘I Love my Sister’ Quotes
- My sincerest wishes go out for the success, health and happiness of my loving sister because I love her more than anyone in this universe!
- My sister possesses such an abundance of loving energy that I sometimes draw upon it myself to empower me to overcome insurmountable obstacles.
- I have spent practically my entire life in the company of my lovely sis yet still look forward to chatting with her online more than anyone else.
- If I ever produced a reality-TV show about my sis, it would be called ‘The Sibling Sent from Up Above’.
- No matter who the secret arch-nemesis of a hero is exposed to be at the end of a movie, it is never revealed to be his own sister.
- My brother may go the extra mile for me, but my sister would fly all the way to the moon.
- I may never put a ring on the hand of my sister, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t the woman that I love the most.
- There are too many love songs devoted to temporal objects of affection and not enough dedicated to the women in our lives who truly mean more – our sisters.
- If I were on a shipwreck with my sister and had only one lifejacket, before a word could be uttered as to who should don it, she would have probably already jumped into the ocean.
- My sister may never grow famous in the eyes of the world, but whenever she steps into my household, she’s by far the star of the show!
- My phenomenal sister is so affectionate and wise that just as I have the best sibling on earth, I know that her future husband and children will also have the best wife and mother on earth!
Sister Love Meme
You may also like: