Friends are the companions that life gives us in order to make our adversities more manageable and our joys even bigger.
That is why on our friends’ birthdays, we painstakingly choose our words and deeds to reflect our appreciation of their lives. Here are some beautiful wishes to inspire you to say something nice on the birthday of a friend of yours who is far away.
Table of Contents
- Birthday Wishes For a Long-Distance Friend
- Birthday Wishes For a Best Friend Abroad
- Birthday Wishes For a Foreign Friend
Birthday Wishes For a Long-Distance Friend
- Happiest of birthdays to you, buddy! I hope your day is marvelous, fun, relaxing, and good. Wishing you a blast in the lands over yonder.
- Your side of the world must be booming with bright lights, cool breezes, and loads of booze because it’s someone’s birthday! Enjoy it to the fullest. Cheers.
- We may be miles apart, but I think about you with every beat of my heart. Wishing you a wonderful birthday full of surprises.
- The last time you were here, we celebrated your day with cupcakes. Please, make sure to have some proper, large cakes this time around because you deserve them. Happy birthday!
- Three hundred and sixty-five days and counting is no mean feat. Here’s to many more years of strength, passion, and energy.
- Don’t forget to make every second count because not everyone is blessed to live this long. The kids, puppies, and I send our best, hugs, and kisses.
- I hope that you are being serenaded with good music, fresh wine, and alluring scenes wherever you are. Wishing you a fantastic birthday. Much love.
- Look outside the window, see the birds fly, and think of us singing your favorite birthday song. The kids and I miss you and wish you a terrific birthday.
- With you, all the miles between us mean nothing because you are always in my heart. Have a wonderful birthday, and please know that I’m thinking of you and praying for your happiness in life. Cheers.
- Even though you are far away, your memorable smiles and gestures are enough to put a smile on our faces every now and then. Happy birthday to you.
- It’s rather unfortunate that I can’t be there with you to celebrate this important and very beautiful day of your life. However, I’ll be keeping the wines cold for your return. Wishing you a happy birthday with a blast. Hugs and kisses to you!
Birthday Wishes For a Best Friend Abroad
- I know you hate being so far away from me but take some time to browse the photo album because it helps. Have a blessed and fun-filled birthday. Love you lots!
- I may not be there physically but I am there in spirit, with all I’ve got! Take some time off to spoil yourself today for being an awesome friend who brightens my world.
- Wishing a happy birthday to my best friend and awesome traveler. Thanks for showing me how to globetrot with much swag. Enjoy today to the max! You’re the best!
- I know you miss the local food and drinks but, not to worry, I’ll throw a huge fest for you when you are back! In the meantime, have yourself an incredibly awesome birthday! Cheers.
- So, it’s really true that you never know what you have until it’s away from you. I miss you so much, buddy! And I hope your birthday is truly amazing. See you soon.
- May my distant wishes locate you in every trough, valley, or mountain that you find yourself. I miss you so much and can’t wait to talk to you soon.
- With the sincerest of hearts, I wish you prosperity, long life, divine wisdom, and protection. You are one of those few people who truly understand me.
- Wishing a happy birthday to the best thing that ever happened to me on earth! Have lots of cake, ice cream and, of course, all those unhealthy stuffs. Much love.
- You are officially allowed two shots of vodka, a can of beer, and two pints of cider for free today. Happy birthday and I hope overseas is treating you well. Cheers.
- I know that you think of me as often as I think of you. I remain so thankful for your life and our amazing friendship. Happy birthday and have a blast.
- Special people like you give me hope and zeal to go through life’s moments. Thanks for being such an inspiration in my life.
Birthday Wishes For a Foreign Friend
- It’s rare for a foreigner to prepare a local meal so well that a local goes for seconds but you did it! Happy birthday and long may this friendship founded upon food live.
- We have different skin colors but we are, in fact, one people! Thanks for driving this point home the more. Happy birthday and have a blast. Cheers.
- Our friendship is the envy of many who think that black and white folks cannot be friends. Happy birthday and here’s to many more years of defying the odds.
- Sending best wishes from this side of the Atlantic because that’s where it’s at! Happy birthday and please know that you are welcome here anytime. Much love.
- Although I still can’t remember how we became friends, you remain my best and favorite. Wishing you a joyous birthday full of fun surprises. Much love.
- Wishing a happy birthday to my wonderful friend who insists she’s African despite neither being born here nor having African parents. I love you and hope you have a great one!
- Happy birthday, friend! I hope you’ll consider coming over here one last time so that we can give you a befitting celebration. Have a truly memorable one. Best.
- You, my friend, are one small man with a big heart of gold. You truly make a difference in this world, and I trust you’ll take time off to celebrate this one. Enjoy your day.
- I know you don’t have even five seconds to tie your shoelaces but please relax and enjoy this one on the beach. It’s important. Happy birthday from this side!
You may also like: