We are all experiencing a great deal of stress every day. Whether from work, school, family, or other situations, stressful situations seem to find us no matter where we are. When it’s all said and done, we must relax as much as we can. That’s when we get the opportunity to take pictures of what we’re doing and help others relax with us.
When you want to show the world your pictures but aren’t sure how to capture them, that is where we come in. We’ve put together a list of captions that will go great when you want to share your amazing pictures on Instagram. Don’t worry about coming up with them on your own-that’s what we are here for!
Funny Instagram Captions for Relaxation
When you’re ready to relax and enjoy life, use the following captions to tell your followers exactly how you’re feeling!
- Don’t tell my boss, but it’s time to break open the wine and get the party started!
- A cold bottle of beer and a comfy chair, what more could a person as for from life?
- It’s five o’clock somewhere, right? I’m ready to let my hair down for the day!
- If stress was exercise, I’d be a toothpick by now!
- I’m hiding from my boss, so mom’s the word on this picture!
- Relaxing and de-stressing after a long day of doing as little work as possible!
- Relaxing, breathing, and trying to remember how to actually relax. Any tips are welcome!
- Note to self: relax before I go crazy!
- I’m playing hide-and-go-seek with life right now, so try not to find me!
- Remember, the weekends are for fun and relaxation! Now, someone remind me of what I just said…
- Loving life and living to the fullest by pretending work doesn’t exist!
- May your day be as relaxing as one without your boss around!
- Don’t mind me, I’m just relaxing and ignoring the rest of the world. No offense, but that includes you!
- Just breathe and remember-we only live once, so seize the day and enjoy life while you can!
Chill Instagram Captions for the times you’re stressed
Stressing out about life? Slow down and snatch one of these chill captions to help your stress levels come down to where they belong!
- Life is more than just speeding along. We need to slow down and enjoy the life we are given.
- Slow down and look around-going through the motions of life is no way to live.
- I’m accepting that I can’t control everything in my life.
- Letting my stress fly out the window after a long, difficult day of work.
- Don’t stress about an issue you won’t even remember next month!
- Life is better when you stop and smell the roses. Their perfume is intoxicating!
- Managing your stress is as important as reducing it-I’m working on that concept right this minute!
- I may be stressed about life, but I’m still determined to live it to the fullest.
- Breathe in deeply and remember that great things are yet to come!
- Stress can cause physical issues, and I’m not ready to deal with that today. Taking time off for ME.
- Taking a break and hiding from my problems. Don’t tell anyone you saw me!
- Letting go of my worries made a world of difference to my stress levels-it’s time to practice that again.
Chill and Relax Captions for Instagram When We Rest or When on Holidays
Taking a much-needed break from life? Use these captions to tell everyone exactly how you’re feeling right now!
- Setting aside the stresses of life and chillin’ on vacation-life is good!
- Taking the time to enjoy a well-deserved vacation away from the stresses of life!
- It’s ME time today!
- No rest for the wicked? Absolutely NOT for this gal!
- I’m here to wind down and let loose, so take your drama elsewhere if you have it!
- This is a no-stress zone, please obey the signs!
- It’s time to relax and unwind with a glass or two of wine!
- Stress doesn’t go with this amazing outfit!
- Forgetting about work and enjoying living life!
- I’m determined to love life to the absolute fullest!
- Life isn’t just about working yourself to death. Slow down and enjoy a much-needed vacation now and again!
- If you need me, you don’t-I’m on break until further notice!
- Slowing down and remembering what life should be like.
- Taking time to get back to my roots.
- Work is over-rated, and I’m eager to prove that I’m right!
You may also like: