40 Waterfall Captions for Those Amazing Water Shots
As soon as you come across a waterfall, your camera is sure to come out. And why not? They are full of wonder and mystery. They are a part of nature that is so powerful and majestic to behold. At the same time, the sight of a bellowing waterfall can bring about feelings of peace, serenity, and happiness. Of course, you’re going to take as many pictures of it as you can while you’re there. And again, of course, you’re going to upload them to your social media channel as soon as possible.
Depending on your mood, you’re going to want to have the best captions for each picture you’re planning to share. Whether it’s something about staying out of the water to wanting to dive straight in, we have the perfect captions for your pics. When you have the best pictures to share, we have the best captions.
Table of Contents
Cute Waterfall Captions
When you’re in a cute and playful mood, consider choosing one of the following captions for your beautiful waterfall pictures.
- Wat-er wonderful waterfall we came across during our hike today!
- Being here by this amazing piece of God’s land is like being baptized all over again.
- Nature knows exactly what we need- a waterfall to wash our worries away!
- Water you up to on this beautiful day?
- They said don’t go chasing waterfalls, but I never was good at listening to directions.
- The rivers and the lakes have nothing on this majestic view we see in front of us.
- Happiness happens with the roar of the water and the peace of the forest.
- The water may be cold, but this place warms my heart more than anything!
- The sun hitting off the majestic waterfall is like a vision of the angels themselves.
- Distancing myself from my worries, both physical and mentally, in one of the most gorgeous spots on the planet!
- Don’t go chasing waterfalls? Who on earth would think that was a good idea?
- Sorry, TLC, I’ll chase as many waterfalls as I damn well please!
- I can’t hear you over the sounds of the pouring water and peaceful scenery.
Waterfall Selfie Captions for Instagram
You absolutely have to take a selfie when you’re in front of a majestic waterfall, so pick a caption below to go along with your feelings!
- Washing my worries away in the most beautiful place ever.
- Let me take a selfie before I’m too wet to hold my camera!
- I’ve never felt more happy and serene than I do right now.
- Can you believe how gorgeous this waterfall is?
- Happy to be in this beautiful place on this gorgeous day!
- Nothing can stop me now!
- Hiking more and worrying a lot less is the key to a happy life.
- Dare me to jump?
- I’ve never seen such a beautiful place!
- Finding myself as I stand in front of one of the most gorgeous waterfalls on the planet.
- There is so much beauty behind me that it actually brings me to tears.
- Water, water, water, as far as the eye can see, but it is so, so, so pretty and beautiful to me!
- I can never get enough of this amazing place in the middle of nowhere!
Funny Waterfall Captions
You’re happy and laughing while you’re lounging by the waterfall, so pick a caption below that shows off your current mood!
- The Grinch himself couldn’t stop his heart from growing if they had this kind of beautiful scenery in Whoville!
- The hike was long, hard, and tiresome, but the view was worth all the blisters!
- Who said hiking was difficult? It only took a sunburn, sprained ankle, and headache to get here!
- I never knew Mother Nature was such a show-off!
- My luck I’ll fall over the edge and be swept away!
- Don’t expect me back at my desk on Monday after being lulled by this amazing waterfall all day long!
- Some people are tornado-chasers, I’ve decided to become a waterfall-chaser instead!
- I’m about to go on the waterslide ride of my life!
- Could this amazing waterfall view be any better? Yes, if my next picture is a selfie it will be for sure, lol!
- I am absolutely never coming home again after being blinded by such an amazing sight!
- Who knew that Mother Nature would accept me into her arms again?
- Changing my middle name to nature as soon as I get home form this magnificent trip to the best waterfall I’ve ever seen in person!
- To whoever thought I couldn’t get off of the couch, I hope you see where I am now!
You May Also Like: