60+ Graduation Captions for Proud Pics of Life Milestones
Graduating from college or high school is a special achievement full of so many emotions -relief, happiness, humor, and even a little trepidation about what comes next. Photos are used to capture these special moments in time, and its only natural to want to share them on social media.
How do you caption your graduation posts? Even with a diploma in-hand, finding that perfect phrasing can be challenging. That’s exactly why we’ve taken the guesswork out of your captioning selection. Look through our collection, and you’re sure to find just the right words for all your precious graduation pictures.
Table of Contents
- Cute Graduation Captions for Instagram Photos
- Funny Graduation Photo Captions
- High School Graduation Captions
Cute Graduation Captions for Instagram Photos
Use one of these texts for those cute graduation expressions.
- Geez, now I can’t threaten to drop out anymore.
- Victory has never tasted so expensive.
- ConGradulations to me and all those I cheated off of in Calculus to get here.
- And, they said I’d be a lifer… #graduateinyourface
- Wrestled for the tassel, and I won the match.
- This tassel was so worth all the hassle and hustle.
- Will they take my diploma back if I can’t spell commencement ceremony?
- Does this mean I can say I’m like a certifiable genius of epic proportions now?
- So, now I guess I’m expected to adult and chill?
- I came. I dreamed. I prayed. I played. I graduated.
- Whoever said a picture is worth a thousand words wasn’t looking at a grad selfie. This bad boy has to be worth at least 10,000 words in English classes alone.
- I hope everyone took notes because this was a one-time performance.
- I’d like to thank Google, coffee, and my therapist for this moment.
Funny Graduation Photo Captions
Add a text like these to your funny graduation pics and thoughts.
- On to the next chapter, and all I need to know is if a note from mom will still get me an excused absence at work?
- This diplo(ma) is almost as perfect as my real life ma.
- Does this graduate hat make me look really smart?
- 99 problems, but a nifty diploma isn’t one of them!
- Wait, you mean jobs don’t have summer breaks? Keep the diploma and send me back to school.
- Graduation – the only place I’ve been where the speech was all about individual success as we all sat in identical caps and gowns and awaited the same piece of paper.
- I made this look much harder than it had to be, but here we are – finally.
- I’d just like to thank me, myself, and I for this monumental moment of achievement… and all my English teachers for the pronouns.
- Who needs filters when you have a grand grad smile like this keeping things legit.
- Had to proofread this caption a dozen times since I seen that kid get blasted on Instagram for misspelling graduation. Thankfully, my awesome teachers taught me spellcheck very well.
High School Graduation Captions
Use one of these captions to capture your high school grad moments.
- My last pic as just a kid in high school. Making it count.
- You mean to tell me that I waited all this time to finally graduate high school to now pay to go to more school?
- From cafeteria pizza to ramen noodles I go.
- To infinity and beyond, or at least to Starbucks for a job application.
- Leaving high school is that pivotal moment where you realize you’re 100% certain that you have zero clue what you’re doing.
- Officially accepting all congratulations, preferably in the form of check, money order, prepaid debit card, or cash.
- Sorry, not sorry, for this GLADulation moment of being all smiles!!
- I’ve waited years and years to officially be too cool for high school.
- Class dismissed – permanently!
- I must’ve practiced this graduation walk 4,567 times. Cheers to 4,568 being the winner.
- Watch out world… here I come to adult y’all in the right direction!
- This was so nothing like that 90210 show my mom told me about.
- I just realized the next one won’t be a freebie!
- Look! It’s a bird… it’s a plane. No, it’s a high school graduate flying high.
College Graduation Captions
For college grads, try one of these clever texts for your pictures.
- I never thought anyone else would be proud of my BS, but here we are.
- Biggest college regret is that I didn’t take that course on how to get left a-loan.
- My world just got hotter by one degree.
- Well, wasn’t that just easy as pi.
- Chasing every inch of success one degree at a time.
- And, now she sleeps.
- Have I inspired you yet?
- Graduate school – so you don’t have to actually just yet apply what you’ve spent the last four years learning.
- Should I frame it in gold or platinum?
- Hey, ma, look what you made me do!
- I found my happy!!! Can I get a location on the peace, love, and job part, though?
- Loved every minute of the journey to today. #proudgrad
- Shouldn’t diplomas be red, white, and blue to represent all the blood, sweat, and bruises that went into it?
Short Captions For Graduation Pics
Keep your graduation captions short and sweet with one of these.
- So, I did a thing today…
- You just stay tuned for the next one.
- Isn’t it a thing of beauty!!!!
- No filter needed!
- I’m tired.
- I’m out of here!
- It’s been fun, but it’s time to go.
- And, now for a nap overdue by many semesters.
- Bye, Felicia… Sue, Karen, Tom, and Harry, too.
- Mastered it, and I have paperwork to prove it.
- Proof I did more than just party~
- My last picture as an irresponsible college kid.
- Mic drop.
- Boom, take that statistics.
- My nightlight and I are out of here for good.
- Goodbye, school nights; hello, work days.
You may also like:
50 Heartfelt and Unique Graduation Wishes
120+ Graduation Quotes and Sayings About Accomplishment
Goodbye, Buddy | 30+ Farewell Messages to Friends